Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites
Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Enjoy these attractive offers when you say YES to waste less! From free usable cups to instant discounts off your purchase, there's more reasons to say YES to reducing disposables and food wastage.
Enjoy 15% off purchases on www.cloversoftandco.com using the code "CLOVERSOFTSAYSYES" upon checkout! Start your journey to save our earth today!
Enjoy 50 cents off a cup of fresh hot coffee when you use our mugs or your own reusable mugs at all Converge Spots.
Purchase any tote bag at 20% off, available online and in-store.
Enjoy 5% off* your purchase when you bring your own bag.
Customers can use the code <GOGREEN> to enjoy $3 off orders made from Green Label merchants, with a minimum order of $30. Limited redemptions while stocks last. More information here.
Foreword Coffee Roasters
From 18 February - 31 March 2023:
- Enjoy 10% off all handcrafted drinks when you bring your own reusable cups
- Free First Story Cafe reusable cup with a minimum spend of $25 in a single receipt at First Story.
Promotion applicable for dine-in and takeaways.
Four Points by Sheraton
Enjoy 10% of total bill when you bring your own container
Enjoy 10% off any hot beverage when you purchase Fun Toast Tumblers or show the “Friends of Fun Toast” stickers (sold at $2) on your reusable cups and tumblers.
Grand Park City Hall
Greendot Gourmet Pte Ltd
- 20 cents off when you bring your own containers for all main meals purchase
- Purchase any Tumbler or Mug from any Greendot outlets and receive a complimentary hot tea/coffee voucher. (except seasonal drinks)
- Get 50% off bento set voucher when the customer purchases the Care Our Earth Bundle Set (consists of a Greendot Cooler Bag, Reusable Cutlery & lunch box)
Enjoy $1.00 off total bill when you bring your own bag at Herbal Pharm's retail stores.
Recycle with us, bring in any 12 supplement bottles/aluminium cans to our retail outlet, redeem $5 Herbal Pharm voucher*. *T&Cs apply.
Enjoy 30 cents off your drink of choice when you bring your own reusable tumblers or cups
From now – 31 December 2023:
First 2,500 ION Rewards Members monthly can earn Green Points when they shop sustainably at ION Orchard, with a minimum same-day send of $20. Earn green points when consumers participate in an eco-conscious action for their purchases at ION Orchard e.g. using your own shopping bags, mugs, food containers e.t.c or purchasing any eco-friendly products at selected stores.
LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World)
Bricks World incentivises customers when they bring their own cup for their Pick a Brick purchases. Customers save on plastic use as well as get up to $2 off their Pick a Brick purchases.
LiHO TEA is launching a BYOB day on 25 March 2023 where customers who bring their own bottle/tumbler will receive the signature Da Hong Pao Tea at $1 with proceeds donated to charity.
Muuse partner cafes offer various special discounts or promotions when you choose to reuse with Muuse!*
*T&Cs apply. Offers available vary across stores – check out the Muuse app for more on Muuse partner cafes near you and their offers!
Quan Shui Wet Market
Stand to win $5 store vouchers!
Simply share with us how you reuse our packaging materials or reduce food waste at home.
1. Post your reduce wastage tips via Instagram Post or Instagram Story.
2. Tag both @nea_sg & @quanshuiwetmarket and hashtag #SayYEStoWasteLess (make sure your profile is public)
3. If your tip is chosen and featured on @quanshuiwetmarket official Instagram account, you will win a $5 store voucher (no min. spend!)
Contest ends 31 Dec 2023.
- Enjoy a free standard topping if you use your own container or Muuse’s reusable containers* for takeaway.
- Enjoy 50 cents off when you bring your own cup or use a Muuse* cup.
- Get a free coconut water after every 10 Bring-Your-Own transactions on https://order.saladstop.com.sg
*Provided in the outlets.
SBS Transit Ltd
Enjoy 10 cents rebate when you BYOB instead of using single-use plastics for takeaway drinks.
- Enjoy 50 cents discount when you bring your own tumblers or mugs
- Members enjoy a free drink with any purchase of a Starbucks tumbler
Earn points when you bring your containers while shopping at FILL GOOD.
In the month of March 2023, participants will stand a chance to win prizes when they earn points on their free mobiile app for actions that reduce waste.
In aim to reduce the reliance on ONE-TIME usage paper bags, Timberland is rewarding customers with a $1 off for those who bring their own shopping bags.
Enjoy 50-cents off your meal with treatsure's resusable box at over 10 hotels and restaurant partner locations.
Consumers who bring their own bag to self-pickup surplus groceries from their 7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza concept store will stand a chance to receive prizes by participating in their lucky draw.
From 18 February - 31 March 2023:
- Enjoy 10% off all Pockeat products (reusable foldable pocket containers)
- Enjoy 10% off food items for customers who bring their own reusable containers
There are on-going green deals for EVOL cardmembers e.g. Eco-Lyfe (they sell items such as collapsible silicone lunch box/cups, etc) for a 10% off + free cutlery set.
From 3 January 2023 to 31 December 2023:
Enjoy up to 15% off* your bill for hawker food deliveries made during the last hour of lunch and dinner (i.e. between 1.30pm-2.15pm & 8.30pm-9.15pm respectively) on the WhyQ platform. Use the promo code DBSZEROFOODWASTE and pay with DBS/POSB credit and debit cards, DBS Points, DBS PayLah!.
*Minimum spend of $20 required; capped at SGD10 per order.
Zero Waste Singapore
From February to April 2023, ZWSG will be running the next iteration of its BYO Bag (BYOB) campaign, comprising a series of supermarket roadshows, to prepare shoppers for the upcoming mandatory disposable bag charge and encourage the use of reusable grocery bags.
Members of public and grocery shoppers are encouraged to take part in the campaign which will also have a survey component to understand sentiments over the bag charge. Follow ZWSG's social media channels @byosingapore @zerowastesingapore for more updates.